1:1 Support required in Stockport Primary School.
- Ideal Position for a Psychology graduate or youth worker
- Experience of working with children on a 1:1 basis is desirable
- Experience of working with ASC, SEMH or Challenging Behaviours is desirable
Teaching Personnel are seeking an experienced and enthusiast Teaching Assistant who can support a pupil on a 1:1 basis. The pupil is currently going through the process of an education health care plan as they are displaying traits of autism.
The incoming Teaching Assistant will be required to support a boy in the Early years with the following additional needs:
• Disruptive aggressive behaviour
• Verbally and physically aggressive
The school require somebody who has
• Psychology graduate
• Experience of working with children on a 1:1 basis is desirable
• Experience of working with ASC, SEMH or Challenging Behaviours is desirable
• Has a calm but firm approach to Support work
This is a full time and term time only position. There is potential to progress on to a permanent contract for the correct ASC Teaching Assistant.
The candidate applying for the position of ASC Teaching Assistant must have previous experience supporting children or young adults with ASC and have prior school based experience.
Please email your CV to email@example.com straight away or call 0161 242 1792.