ASC Teaching Assistant
- Helping Students access the curriculum
- Competitive Rates of Daily Pay
- Working in a Multi cultural Environment
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of a “GOOD” school in Coventry CV6. The position is to work full time supporting a child on a 1:1 basis a child with ASC. The pupil will be new to the early year’s unit and as a result this post will initially be a long term supply post with a view to a permanent appointment.
The incoming Teaching Assistant will be required to support a boy in the Early years with the following additional needs:
• Disruptive aggressive behaviour
• Verbally and physically aggressive
The school require somebody who has
• Experience of working with children on a 1:1 basis is desirable
• Experience of working with ASC, SEMH or Challenging Behaviours is desirable
• Has a calm but firm approach to Support work
This is a two form entry primary school in the CV6 area of Coventry with over 400 pupils on roll. OFSTED state "Respect and tolerance for all is a golden thread that runs throughout the school. Pupils' behaviour shines in the classroom and the playground." Pupils are of R.C faith with a wide range of ethnic diversity. The school are looking to appoint after a trial day basis and the role is to commence in the new academic year.
If you are interested in this position or other primary teaching assistant roles, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Claire on 02476 239009.
Do you have a friend or colleague who is a teacher in Primary or SEN and wants more work or is looking for a new role?
*****REFER A TEACHER AND RECEIVE £200!!!!*****