1:1 TA Role Dedicated to Year 3 Pupil with Autism - Immediate Start
- 1:1 Year 3 SEN Teaching Assistant
- Competitive Pay: £60+ per day (Dependant on Experience)
- Great for a Teaching Assistant that wants to progress their career
A school in Acton that encourage children to become confident, reflective and resilient individuals are bringing in a new SEN Teaching Assistant to join their team for a unique position in their Year 3 class. The position is starting part time with the possibility of going full time supporting a child in Year 3 that has recently joined the school with low functioning autism and EAL needs.
The school have a really established SLT and the teacher within this particular class is very experienced so there will be plenty of support. There is a great atmosphere around the school and staff are welcomed to support each other. To be considered for this role you will:
• Have a sound knowledge of Key Stage 2 curriculum.
• Show experience of a similar role
• Be patient, calm and hardworking.
• Have experience of a similar role whether school based or at home.
• Have had experience with SEN pupils in a school environment or in a PRU.
• A level 3 qualification specific to SEN would be a bonus.
• You must be living locally within Ealing or are in commutable distance
Working through Teaching Personnel enables you to join a team of fantastic staff and support from a dedicated consultant. The school are looking to interview shortly so please apply ASAP to be considered. To apply send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0208 832 1960 for more information. We also have many other vacancies; full time, part time and flexible hours so to have a confidential chat please call us today!
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Registration is subject to an Enhanced DBS, valid references from recent employers and proof of right to work in the UK (AGY).