Flexible work available in South Derbyshire school for Autistic learners!
- Flexible, regular work hours available
- Competitive rates of pay (£50 - £60 per day)
- Ongoing CPD from Teaching Personnel and within the school!
Teaching Personnel are recruiting on behalf of a specialist ASC provision for students with low functioning Autism.
The school are looking to increase their pool of available candidates to help with covering short term sickness of unplanned absences. If you are looking for flexible but regular work in a specialist 'Good' provision, then contact us immediately!
Ideally candidates will have the following:
• Access to a car with full UK driving licence (Must be able to get to Cauldwell area of South Derbyshire)
• Experience working with Autistic young people who may present with challenging behaviour
• Willing undertake necessary behaviour management training where required
• Confident to work on a 1:1 or small group basis with students
• Willing to be involved in many extra-curricular trips into the community.
• Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
• Willing to work flexibly and be able to undertake shifts at short notice.
If this sounds like the kind of work you are looking for then please contact Emma Gale on 0115 8456409.