No Experience Required - Care Workers Required for Night Shifts in Residential Setting in Barton-Upon-Humber
- No experience required - just a willingness to learn!
- Regular shifts or flexible working patterns to suit you
- Excellent rates of pay available
• Have a caring personality?
• Enjoy working with children and young people?
• Have an interest in care work?
• Live within a commutable distance of Barton-upon-Humber?
• Have the ability to stay calm in challenging situations?
If yes, then we would like to hear from you!
The school is for pupils aged 8 – 19 years old with SEN – the majority being on the autistic spectrum. There is a residential setting on site where the pupils live in all year round.
To provide waking night cover and the highest quality of care and support as part of the care team to pupils. Shifts are 10pm – 10am.
This will involve:
• Personal care
• Organise and participate in appropriate activities with pupils
• Regular checks on pupils during the night with regard to their privacy
• Support the implementation of each individual’s programme of life skills, key skills and independence skills in their living setting
• Work with and manage challenging behaviour
We can offer:
• Top rates of pay
• Regular or flexible shifts to suit you
• Weekly Pay
• A Personal Education Consultant
• Loyalty Rewards Scheme
• Varied work opportunities
For further information on this role, please contact Letitia on 01482 312042 or email your CV to Letitia.Cluskey@teachingpersonnel.com.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS - Full assistance provided (AGY).