Care Workers for Children with Autism Required for Night Shifts in Residential Setting in Barton-Upon-Humber
- Regular, long term work available
- Opportunity to work with pupils with SEN
- Excellent rates of pay available
The school is for pupils aged 8 – 19 years old with SEN – the majority being on the autistic spectrum. There is a residential setting on site where the pupils live in all year round.
To provide waking night cover and the highest quality of care and support as part of the care team to pupils. Shifts are 10pm – 10am.
This will involve:
• Personal care
• Organise and participate in appropriate activities with pupils
• Regular checks on pupils during the night with regard to their privacy
• Support the implementation of each individual’s programme of life skills, key skills and independence skills in their living setting
• Work with and manage challenging behaviour
Experience is not essential for this role as training can be provided. We are seeking candidates that are caring and keen to learn in order to provide the best level of care for pupils. Feedback from our candidates is that these roles are highly rewarding as you will be able to make a real difference in the lives of pupils and adults with SEN.
We can offer:
• Top rates of pay
• Regular or flexible shifts to suit you
• Weekly Pay
• A Personal Education Consultant
• Loyalty Rewards Scheme
• Varied work opportunities
For further information on this role, please contact Letitia on 01482 312042 or email your CV to Letitia.Cluskey@teachingpersonnel.com.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS - Full assistance provided (AGY).