Carers Required to Work with Autism in the Classroom and Residential Settings
- Opportunity to work with Autism and challenging behavior
- Care and support work available
- A variety of flexible hours available
If you live in a commutable distance of Barton-on-Humber and wish to work in specialist SEN schools and residential settings, we would be interested in hearing from you.
Teaching Personnel are seeking individuals who can work with a wide range of SEN from ASC, MLD, SLD to PMLD as well as challenging behaviour. We work with a range of settings in the Barton area, including an Autism specialist SEN school and residential centre, where you will be involved in working with a range children and young adults with varying needs. From feedback from our candidates, we find that working with children and young adults in these settings is varied and highly rewarding.
We are looking for candidates with a caring and sympathetic personality who are reliable and happy to support a range of different needs. The ideal candidate would be comfortable with personal care and able to remain calm in difficult and challenging situations. Although previous experience working within care settings or with SEN and challenging behaviour is desired, we would also consider applications from candidates with the right attitude who are willing to learn.
In return, Teaching Personnel can offer;
• Competitive rates of pay
• Your own dedicated consultant who will keep in contact to support you through work assignments
• Access to CPD courses including; Autism Awareness, Team Teach and Read Write Inc to further your training
• £50 refer a friend bonus for every teacher and teaching assistant you recommend to work with us (T&Cs apply)
If you would like further information about this fantastic teaching opportunity, please contact Letitia on 01482 312042 or email Letitia.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).