1:1 ASC support Tameside, OL7
- • 1:1 support for a Reception boy with Autism
- • Working at a "good" primary school in Tameside, OL7, Ashton
- • Salary – Main pay scale (£14,000-£18,000)
Autism specialist - ASC Teaching Assistant required for "Good" Primary School In Ashton, Tameside, OL9.
- Experience of working with Autism (ASC), ideally with young children.
- Ability to work with Autistic children, traits of Autism and mechanisms to engage and include children.
- Working with pupils with potential challenging behaviours but great support with the SENCO and Inclusion Team.
Autism specialist - ASC Teaching Assistant required for "Good" Primary School in Tameside, OL9.
A “good” primary school in Ashton are looking to recruit a 1:1 ASC teaching assistant to work with a pupil with Autism from mid January 2017.
This role requires someone who has experience of working with children with ASC, whether it’s on the verbal or non verbal spectrum. The school is striving to become outstanding in the future. This is a great place to work, with a friendly environment and a hard-working ethic. This is a great opportunity and one which could lead to a school’s permanent contract.
• Reception boy –ASC – Well behaved, intelligent, verbal and very receptive. Social communication is a struggle. Needs help with integration with the rest of the class.
• If you are a team player, can get stuck in and use your initiative – this is a fantastic opportunity for you to utilise these skills in a way where you can make a real difference.
This is a great school with fantastic facilities and plenty to offer. The are many opportunities for CPD and this truly is a great place to work for the right person.
As a registered member of Teaching Personnel, you will be entitled to the following candidate benefits:
• Salary - £13,00-£18,000 p.a.
• Access to regular training and CPD courses in your local area
• NASEN Qualifications
• Team Teach Opportunities
The school are looking to appoint someone ASAP so to apply for the above role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 242 1790.