Fully Qualified SEN Primary School Teacher, South London
- Full time Position
- Excellent transport links
- Long term post
Fully qualified teacher needed for a full time position in an SEN school in tooting. The class is mostly made up of boys aged 9 years old . Most students in the school have autism and complex needs.
- Experience working in an special education needs school, supporting students with profound and multiple learning difficulties, severe learning difficulties, autism and complex needs.
- QTS (qualified teacher status)
- Primary/early years experience desirable.
- DBS on the update service desirable.
The school provides education to students between the ages of 3 - 11 years old with severe learning difficulties and is dedicated to providing personalised curriculum tailored to individual needs.
- SEN School in South London:
- Primary SEN School
- Autism and PMLD departments
- Monday to Friday (term time only) 8:30 - 4:00pm (according to work load)
Striving to create a learning environment that is designed to meet the very specific and individual requirements of our pupils with a variety of individual needs; a significant number of pupils have a diagnosis of autism. There is a small number of pupils with profound and multiple learning difficulties. Some pupils have additional physical and sensory disabilities.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.
Please call Daniel at the SEN branch on 02075933070 and send an updated CV and covering letter to the email address provided if you would like to be put forward for this role.