Teacher with ASC experience needed
- CPD opportunities
- Highly rewarding
- Competitive rates of pay
We are currently looking for a teacher who has previously worked with students with Special Educational Needs to work at a school in High Wycombe. The schools caters for a variety of needs which include Autism, Physical Disabilities, Global Developmental Delay, Asperger's Syndrome and Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties.
• Qualified teacher status.
• Education to degree level (or equivalent experience)
Personal qualities required:
• Must be able to build effective relationships with difficult children and young people.
• Must be an approachable and caring personality with integrity.
• Must have flexibility, strength of character and resilience.
• Must be adaptable and willing to accept guidance and support.
Should you require any additional information or indeed to apply for the position, please contact your SEN specialist Zoe Smith on 0118 9071532.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the CRB.