Primary and Secondary Grantham Teachers Required
- SEN Support for Primary and Secondary aged pupils
- Home Tuition and Teaching Assistant support available
- Flexible working hours
Are you a dedicated Tutor/Teaching Assistant? Are you looking for work in and around Lincolnshire? We want to hear from you!
We are holding a Recruitment Open Day at the Holiday Inn Express, Brayford Wharf North, Lincoln on Wednesday 8th April, between the hours of 10am–3pm.
We have a range of long-term positions available, on a full or part-time basis, starting in April and running through until either September or Christmas 2017.
An ideal candidate will have:
- A UK recognised teaching qualification or relevant tutoring experience
- A friendly, creative approach to teaching
- Good behaviour management skills
- An ability to plan and deliver effective lessons (ideal but not essential)
Working with Teaching Personnel you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- A dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience within the education sector.
- FREE access to courses contributing to your Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Recommend a friend scheme with a £50 bonus
- Teacher of the month Award
To book your interview and for the list of ID & Documents required on the day, please email Kerry Fowler on email@example.com or call Teaching Personnel on 01482 312042
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)