We are currently recruiting for a Secondary Teacher with SEN experience.
- Both experienced and non-experienced welcome - Attitude is everything!
- Next step in your career? First step in your career? - School welcome both FQT and NQT!
- Contact your SEN specialist Hannah James or email email@example.com
The position we are currently recruiting for will be a challenging but highly rewarding role. We are looking for someone who has previous experience of the Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC.) Although this is desirable it is not essential but previous experience with SEN would be preferred.
The ideal candidate will be –
• Team-Teach trained (beneficial but not essential)
• Have Secondary experience
• Enthusiastic, committed and reliable
• Knowledge of behaviour strategies
• Available full time
Teaching Personnel are also able to provide a range of training; including Team Teach, Introduction to Autism and Moving and Handling.
Should you require any additional information regarding ASC or indeed to apply for the position, please contact your SEN specialist Hannah James on 01189 071 531 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.