Primary Teacher needed to work with children with Autism!
- Fantastic opportunity to work in small classes with children with Autism
- Rewarding and challenging role
- Contact your SEN specialist email@example.com
We are currently recruiting for a Primary Teacher with SEN experience.
We are looking for someone who has previous experience of the Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC.) Although this is desirable it is not essential but previous experience with SEN would be preferred. The position we are currently recruiting for will be a challenging but highly rewarding role.
The ideal candidate will be –
• Team-Teach trained (beneficial but not essential)
• Have Secondary experience
• Enthusiastic, committed and reliable
• Knowledge of behaviour strategies
• Available full time
Teaching Personnel are also able to provide a range of training; including Team Teach, Introduction to Autism and Moving and Handling.
Should you require any additional information regarding ASC or indeed to apply for the position, please contact your SEN specialist Hannah James on 01189 071 531 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the CRB.