Primary Trained Teacher, Liverpool
- Very happy school where students grow in confidence and flourish
- “Pupil behaviour is outstanding”
- Ofsted graded ‘Outstanding’
Teaching Personnel are seeking to appoint in an SEN experienced or Primary trained teacher to work in a Liverpool based SEN school. Pupils can be admitted to our client school at any age from 11-19 years who have been identified as having complex learning difficulties. Our client caters for pupils with autistic spectrum condition and or complex learning difficulties. The purpose is for all pupils to be taught with their chronological year group and follow the National Curriculum. This form of structure allows the opportunity for differentiated work, small group work and additional learning assistant support.
• taking responsibility for the progress of your assigned class;
• organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment;
• planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within their class;
• motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
• preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development
To register for work with Teaching Personnel please click on the link below.