SEN teacher required in Stanley
- Do you have experience working with young people with SLD or Autism?
- Team - Teach qualification desirable.
- Pay rates up to £135 per day.
Teaching Personnel are working with our partner school in Stanley to recruit a Secondary teacher with experience in working with children with Autism.
The school are commited to securing positive outcomes for all students, and would like a teacher who shares these goals to join their team.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Relevant SEN experience
• Experience working with pupils with ASC and challenging behaviour
• DBS on the update service is
• A Team - Teach qualification is desirable.
If you feel you meet the criteria for this role and would like to find out more, please send an up-to-date CV to Matt at Matt.email@example.com
Teaching Personnel work with a large number of SEN schools across the UK, if you are interested in registering to work through Teaching Personnel, to full time or part time or to gain SEN experience please call us today to hear more.
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).