This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people.
- Teaching Assistant Role
- Term Time Work
- Rewarding Work With Young People.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our teaching assistant team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people.
The role is interesting and varied, and would suit someone who is wanting to develop their skills as a teaching assistant and/or start a career in an education setting.
To excel in this role, the ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
• Ability to motivate and engage young people.
• Excellent written, verbal communication, organisation and ICT skills.
• Have a resilient mind-set and positive approach when faced with challenging situations.
In return, we can offer you:
• A positive, fast paced, working environment focused on making a difference for young people.
• Excellent resources and facilities.
• An opportunity to learn new skills and access our varied continuing professional development programme.
If you wish to apply, please call Becki on 02380 836644 in the candidate resourcing team. I look forward to hearing from you.