ASD Primary Teacher wanted
- Excellent training offered and a supportive working environment
- Great rates of pay
- Easily accessible by road and public transport
We are looking for an experienced ASD Teacher with recent UK experience of teaching a Primary ASD class. The role starts asap.
The class consists of 6 ASD pupils, there are two TAs in the class. We are looking for someone who can do the following
• plan suitable lessons for the class using small steps in their planning that links to the pupils learning plans.
• Assess the pupils achievement using B Squared (training will be given)
• Deliver the new curriculum
• Attend department mtgs/Inset mtgs and attend weekly Induction sessions.
• To provide a safe environment for the pupils to learn taking on board SPELL /SCERTS and to follow advice given on these.
Please send through your CV if you feel that you are suitable.
The school are also strong TAs with ASD experience for the primary dept, we are looking for candidates that have recent ASD experience.