ASC Teachers NEEDED!!! Apply now...
- Competitive rates of pay
- CPD training available: TeamTeach, Autism and SEN courses
- Long-term and short-term opportunities
We are recruiting on behalf of schools across the Nottinghamshire area which cater for students with Autism (high functioning).
The schools are looking for candidates with a good working knowledge of working with children and young people on the Autistic spectrum and how to manage behaviours that may be associated with the condition.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a Fully Qualified Teacher with QTS
• Have a sound working knowledge of Autism and ideally 2 years experience of working in a special needs provision.
• Be confident to plan, prepare and deliver differentiated work to children with Autism
• Have a sound working knowledge of the primary curriculum (KS1 through to KS2).
• Be confident to liaise effectively on a daily basis with multi-disciplinary teams including Nurses, Psychologists, Social Workers and Speech and Language Therapists
• Be able to monitor, track and report back on progress being made by the students, both academically and socially
• Have a sound working knowledge of Education, Health and Care Plans and how to implement agree strategies
• Be responsible for promoting the emotional wellbeing of all students and taking accountability for their welfare, including any safeguarding concerns
• Communicate effectively with all school staff and parents
If you're interested in applying please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Luke McDonald as soon as possible, on 0115 8456405.