Year 5 Teacher required for SEN School in Durham
- Competitive rates of pay of up to £150 per day
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach and Moving & Handling
- Opportunity to support students within a challenging but rewarding Primary setting
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for a Year 5 Teacher within Primary ASC and SLD experience for a OFSTED Rated "Good" SEN School in Durham Centre. The role will be covering a maternity leave and will be required until the end of the academic year and into September.
Ideally applicants would have experience with ASC and SLD, although not mandatory all applicants should posses the correct behaviours in order to support ASC and SLD students within the classroom. Additional training such as Team Teach and NASEN is advantageous but not essential. We would also welcome applicants to apply for the role, including Newly Qualified Teachers.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Primary SEN experience with relevant Teaching Qualifications
• Experience supporting children with ASC or SLD or a willingness to learn
• Patient and nurturing mannerism with excellent behaviour management skills
Why apply for a job with Teaching Personnel:
• Competitive Daily Rates of Pay up to £150 per day
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague to work with us
• Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach, NASEN and our CPD partnership with the Catholic Schools Diocese of Hexham & Newcastle
• Opportunity to work in a number of schools and SEN provisions with the help of our specialist consultants
• 20 years experience in Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of schools
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your up to date CV over to email@example.com or call the Tyne Tees SEN team on 0191 223 5073.
Teaching Personnel work with a large number of SEN schools across the UK, if you are interested in registering to work through Teaching Personnel, to full time or part time or to gain SEN experience please call us today to hear more.
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).