Long term teaching vacancy in RCT
- Experience in teaching/supporting ASD within a specialist provision is beneficial
- Competitive rate of pay
- Long term role starting immediately.
Our partner school situated in the Rhondda Cynon Taff is looking to expand their specialist team of staff from April.
This 'good'' provision caters for children and young people aged 3-19 who have a vast range of additional needs including ASC. PMLD and SLD. They currently require an SEN teacher to work in their primary unit with children aged 5 to 11.
The role will involve working with children who are at different stages of the spectrum. Some of the children are non-verbal and therefore require a teacher who can communicate using alternative methods such as PECS and Makaton.
To apply for this exciting position, you must -
* be familiar with the primary curriculum
* be able to teach at the lower P-levels
* have experience of working within a specialist school
* be able to commit to a long term position
* have, or be willing to apply for, a child and adult DBS
This role will continue for the remainder of the academic year and has the possibility of becoming permanent for the right person.
To work in this outstanding provision you must have a DBS that is checked for children and adults and is registered on the update service. Teaching Personnel are able to support you with the application for this.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call the office on 02920 660270