Full time Primary teaching post in Specialist Cardiff ASC School rated 'Good' by OFSTED!
- Opportunity for full time position in 'Good' School!
- Ongoing CPD opportunities including Team Teach, Prevent, Autism Awareness, NASEN and more!
- Offers of permanent and long term roles available!
ASC TEACHER (Cardiff)
Contract: Temp to Perm
Salary: up to £135 per day (dependant on skills and experience)
You will be required to deliver and manage a high quality learning programme to ASC pupils.
You will be supported by the Head Teacher, Teacher in Charge, Head of ASC Service, Teaching Assistants, who have specific responsibility for the promotion amongst staff of good pastoral care and behaviour management strategies.
SUMMARY of JOB REQUIREMENTS
• It is essential that you hold a QTS or equivalent qualification
• Knowledge of using Makaton, PECs or TEACCH
• Evidence of on going professional development in education or social care
• Training in ASC awareness and teaching strategies is advantageous
• Experienced in offering calm responses to YP with ASC
• Must have the ability to plan and prioritise workload
• Ability to work collaboratively with other agencies and professionals
• Creative and solution focused problem solver
• Effective communicator in a variety of media
• Ability to plan asses and maintain oversight of children’s education plans and teaching and learning
• Experienced in supporting pupils in forming and sustaining effective relationships
• Excellent written and communication skills for report writing
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ASC experienced Teacher to join an expanding school in Cardiff.
Our client school is an exciting and innovative school that is geared to providing the best possible opportunities for their students who received ‘Good’ on their last ESTYN inspection. You will be joining a team that demonstrates a real commitment to the young people they serve.
For more information on these and our other exciting opportunities please contact our RECRUITMENT TEAM NOW!
Email your updated CV to email@example.com or call Bethan Kelland on 02920 660270