Qualified experienced Nursery Nurses wanted in Lambeth.
- Benefit from working term time
- Many opportunities to develop and gain promotions
- Schools are located close to Northern and Victoria line tube stations
A very nice primary school in a lovely part of Clapham have asked us to resource a Nursery Nurse. The role of Nursery Nurse is due to commence immediately. The role of Nursery Nurse is a full-time position with the possibility of leading to a permanent contract with the school.
• For this specific role, an applicable Level 3 CACHE/NVQ qualification and experience of working with SEN would be ideal
• The successful candidate will hold positive values and attitudes and adopt high standards of behaviour in their professional role
• It is essential that your recent references reflect good experience in this area
• You will have a bright and 'can do' attitude combined with excellent communication skills.
This Primary School is rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and the leadership team places a strong focus on building on this rating in the future. Every child is encouraged to achieve the highest standards possible, in an atmosphere where all success, great or small, is properly celebrated. Every child should learn to understand people with different needs, circumstances and beliefs in order to enable them to develop morally, culturally and spiritually, giving them the confidence to grow in responsibility and independence and equipping them for the journey of lifelong learning.
If you are interested in this position please call Rajesh on 0208 605 2631 or email your CV to email@example.com.
“Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).”
YOU CAN SPEED UP THE PROCESS BY APPLYING DIRECTLY ON OUR WEBSITE 24/7 AT www.teachingpersonnel.com YOU ONLY NEED TO ENTER BASIC DETAILS AND WE WILL CALL YOU BACK THE SAME DAY.