Art Graduates needed for ‘Future Teachers Programme’
- Competitive Pay: £60-£85 per day
- Excellent staff support and the chance to get paid while you train as a teacher!
- Central London location with excellent transport links
Looking to become a graduate teaching assistant before starting a teacher training course?
Want to earn whilst you train?
If you answered yes, then the Teaching Personnel Future Teachers programme may be for you!
We are looking to hear from graduates who are keen on becoming primary teachers and have shown this ambition through working with children. Teaching is a rewarding but highly challenging profession so graduates have to possess the tenacity and determination to succeed as a future teacher.
Through the Teaching Personnel Future Teachers Programme, successful graduates will begin a year long programme as a graduate teaching assistant to gain the school-based knowledge and tools to be excellent teachers. Over the course of the year, graduate teaching assistants will gradually take on more teaching responsibilities at their respective school.
The ideal Graduate will have the following:
• 2:1 degree or higher (ideally from disciplines relating to education). However, all graduates will be considered.
• GCSEs (grade C or equivalent) in English, Maths and Science
• Recent experience working with children (not essential)
• A good understanding of, or keen willingness to learn, current educational issues
The Teaching Personnel Future Teachers Programme can offer you a supportive primary school that will give you the opportunity to thrive and develop your teaching skills. If you believe that you are now ready to commit to a rewarding career and impact future generations, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling Edward on 0207 593 3076.