Teacher of Design and Technology for Easter 2017
- 0.7 role teaching KS3 and KS4 Design and Technology
- Suitable for an NQT or more experienced teacher
- Excellent rates of pay offered
The opportunity has arisen for a Design and Technology Teacher to join a well resourced department in the Waterlooville area. The role is on a part time basis (0.7 temporary contract) with the opportunity to turn into a more permanent arrangement for the right candidate. The role is suitable for an NQT or a more experienced teacher. The ability to teach Graphics would be advantageous.
For our client school, we are looking for a Design and Technology teacher who is:
• vibrant, enthusiastic with high expectations of themselves and students;
• passionate about mathematics with an excellent subject knowledge;
• able to work as part of a team and teach across the age and ability range;
• ambitious for their own professional and career development;
• able to motivate and enthuse students by a commitment to excellent teaching.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Dominique on 023 80 331441 or send your CV and covering statement to firstname.lastname@example.org