Art and Graphics Teacher required to start in October
- 0.8 timetable
- Good behaviour within the School
- Great rate of pay
Teaching Personnel are working with a lovely mixed mainstream Secondary School, who are currently seeking an experienced Art/ Graphics Teacher to start in October. The School is well respected and known as a good School in the area. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, confident and patient in order to successfully meet the needs of all pupils. The successful candidate will be required to prepare teaching materials and plans, and to be able to teach the concepts, processes and skills of art, craft and design.
The school we are recruiting for is based in North Hampshire and is a small school with a strong sense of team spirit. The school like to support the student’s personal development as well as their academic success, where they are given the opportunities and activities to do so.
It is essential to have the following:
- Teaching Qualification in Secondary Art and Design/ Graphics
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Experience of delivering KS3 and KS4 Art to students of all abilities
- Excellent class management skills
• An enthusiastic approach to teaching
If this sounds like the ideal role, please apply NOW. Forward your CV to email@example.com