Full Time Administration Assistant Required for Large Central Middlesbrough School.
- Full Time - Term Time Contract - September 2017 Start
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Supportive Team Environment in a Progressive School
Following a request from our partner school today, Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit a reliable, motivated and conscientious individuals who has experience of working in fast paced office environments.
The assignment will is for a full time position, working in a friendly, supporting office team handling the day to day duties including money handling and directing calls.
Experience of working within a school administration environment and working with educational software Evolve is highly desirable, however we would like to hear from any individual who is a confident with data input and administration.
Personal Attributes required:
- Friendly and helpful demeanor on the phone and in person
- Unflappable and calm under pressure
- Conscientious with an eye for detail
- Ability to multi task
- Efficient with the ability to meet deadlines
- Familiar with the day to day operations of a primary school
To register your interest in these positions, please call Charlie Muzzlewhite on 0191 223 5072 or email charlie.muzzlewhite@teachingpersonnel with a CV and a short email outlining your experience and availability.