Special Needs Teaching Assistants wanted in mainstream schools in Westminster
- ‘Excellent’ Independent Primary in Westminster
- Closest stations: Marylebone and Baker Street
- Competitive rates
Are you interested in working with Primary schools but cannot commit to long term work?
We are currently recruiting for a lovely Primary School in Westminster who are looking for SEN Teaching Assistants able to support with short term requirements throughout the school. This school provides for pupils with dyslexia, dyspraxia, severe learning difficulties, speech and language difficulties and autistic spectrum disorders, including those diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome.
Mainstream schools in Westminster:
• Rated ‘Excellent’ by the Independent Schools Inspectorate – July 2014
• Primary schools based in urban areas
• Closest Transport Links – Marylebone (Bakerloo Line) and Baker Street (Jubilee Line)
• Friendly and supportive staff team
• Able to work from 8:30-4pm on the days available
• MUST have experience supporting pupils/people with special needs
• Experience working in a special needs environment
• Experience using PECS, TEACCH (visual aids), Makaton and sensory resources is highly beneficial
• Team Teach training is highly beneficial
• Experience supporting with personal care and moving and handling
You must have a Child Workforce only DBS on the update service or be in process of getting a DBS to be considered.
Call Kelvin at the CWL Branch to be considered for the role on 0207 593 3088 as well as email your updated CV along with a cover letter to Kelvin.Smith@teachingpersonnel.com.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form and register it with the Update Services.