Teaching Assistant, South London
- Long term
- Full time
- Excellent experience
Special Education Needs Assistant, Kent
A new behaviour provision is looking for Teaching Assistance (TA) to help provide both boys and girls an amazing opportunity to specialist in vocational subject areas whilst focusing on creating a safe and happy learning environment.
• Excellent experience for recent graduates who are looking to become a specialist SEN teacher.
• The opportunity to make a real difference
• Excellent transport links
• Long Term Full Time role to start ASAP (Monday – Friday 8:30 – 16:00)
This academy requires energetic and dedicated people that can demonstrate a good understanding of the concepts and principles of SEMH and apply this to allow students to achieve their full potential.
• Experience monitoring students with complex behavioral needs
• Energetic and dedicated with an engaging personality
• Ability to build strong relationship
• Team Teach trained is ideal but not required
Candidates will have a desire to raise student attainment and improve rates of educational, social and emotional progression through the pursuit of excellence in all areas. Candidates should be able to demonstrate a drive and commitment to the development of the students.
If you feel you have the required qualities and experience please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.