Cache L3 Key Stage 2 Learning Support Assistants needed
- NEW competitive pay rates.
- CPD Academy to support development - including Read Write Inc and Team Teach
- Long-term positions starting after Easter
Are you an enthusiastic individual? Keen and looking for experience in teaching within The Vale schools? If so, then this is a great opportunity for you.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of the teaching Personnel and gain experience.
This role is on a supply basis with a real opportunity to develop into a permanent role.
An ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working with children
- Have recent experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Qualified as a CACHE L3
- Have a caring and sensitive nature
We are recruiting immediately to assist with our clients requirements as and when needed. You will, if you wish, be offered work in other English medium schools.
There are a number of benefits when you join the Teaching Personnel team, here are a few:-
*The support of a dedicated "Secondary Consultant"
*Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
*Great pay rates (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
*Excellent opportunities for CPD
*Wonderful facilities at school level
*Opportunity to join our Team- Teach scheme
- All teachers and learning support staff in schools and further education colleges in Wales will need to be registered with the EWC from 1 April 2016. This includes people who work through supply agencies, as well as permanent and hourly paid staff.
*You are required to have an enhanced DBS certificate which we can process if you don't currently have one that is registered with the DBS update service.
If you have what it takes and would love to be considered for this exciting opportunity, apply today by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call Beth on 02920 660270