Behaviour Mentor required urgently in the West Drayton area
- Great chance for career progression and the chance to get some experience before doing a PGCE
- Rate ranging from 70 - 90 £ per day
- Continuing professional development courses such as Team Teach
Do you currently want to kick-start your career in education but don’t have the relevant qualifications or experience?
Teaching Personnel are currently searching for a teaching assistant to become a role model and mentor to Primary school students.
We at Teaching Personnel offer a personalised tutoring service to help schools increase pupil attainment. We call these our intervention programmes and each of these has been designed to help pupils reach their full potential. Your role will be helping challenging students overcome their behavioural issues by giving them someone to look up to.
Behaviour Buddies work on a half/full day basis, one-to-five days a week for at least half a term. We match your availability with tutoring positions, giving you a truly flexible role!
Behaviour Mentor responsibilities include:
• To establish productive working relationships with pupils, encouraging and motivating them.
• Raising achievement by providing a specialist service that assists schools in meeting their targets and obligations.
• Being a friend to students with behavioural issues, giving them someone to confide in and trust.
• To challenge and motivate pupils, promoting and reinforcing self esteem alongside providing levels of individual pastoral support.
The right candidate will be someone who is passionate about making a difference in children’s lives. Any of the following skills or qualities is highly desirable:
- Degree Educated - Construction
- Ex-Army - Police Cadets
- Team Teach - Youth workers
Please contact me ASAP on 0208 982 3553 or email david.keogh@teachingpersonnel if you are interested in the above roles.