Teaching Assistant - Rochdale
- Ofsted 'GOOD with OUTSTANDING FEATURES' secondary special needs school in Rochdale
- ‘Pupils’ personal development, behaviour and welfare are outstanding, as is their spiritual, moral, social and cultural development. As a result, there is a warm, welcoming atmosphere at the school’
- Exciting opportunity to develop your skills within a specialist school
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of an Ofsted 'GOOD with OUTSTANDING FEATURES' secondary special needs school in Rochdale who seek to hire a special needs teaching assistant on a temporary basis.
The school caters for children and young people with severe, profound and complex learning difficulties, Autism and Social, Emotional & Mental Health Needs.
Our partner school situated in the Rochdale area has a great reputation and a recent 'Good with Outstanding features' Ofsted. Their school values and ethos are to become a centre of inclusive excellence that fosters relationships and builds partnerships in order to meet the diverse needs of the whole school community. Above all…. Be the Best, Be Happy, Work Hard.
The position for a special needs teaching assistant will be temporary in the first instance, working in a number of classes across the school and is full time starting as soon as possible. There is also the option of day to day bookings to suit those who can only commit to a few days per week.
The school requires teaching assistants who -
* Have or are looking to work towards a teaching assistant qualification; level 2 or 3 is desirable
* Have experience of working with children and/or young people with special educational needs
* Are happy to commit to attending specialist CPD training
* Are willing to assist with personal care
If you would like to apply for this exciting role, please send your CV or register your details on our website.