Teaching Assistant **Cheadle**
- Are you adaptable and able to work part of a team?
- Can you provide an encouraging environment for pupils who struggle to access some aspects of the curriculum?
- Can you promote a consistent, proactive approach to challenging behaviour?
This school is a national charity who supports children and young adults with complex learning disabilities and additional communication needs from across the UK. The school provides education and care for 2 – 25 year olds at their ‘outstanding’ residential school and college.
The school delivers programmes of care which are individually tailored, promote independence and help build confidence and self esteem in young people.
All inclusive sports facility – health and leisure activities, programmes which provides weekly sports clubs in the fitness suite and holiday activities through the year.
Specialist therapy provided by staff with expertise in autism, multi-sensory impairments and behaviour management.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
• TA must be committed to accelerating pupil progress
• Hardworking and adaptable
• Have high expectations and standards of themselves and for children in their presence
• Be prepared to join a supportive and hardworking team
• Ready to pursue an extremely rewarding carer
• Make a real difference to the lives of children and young people
• Be passionate about what you do
• Deliver excellence to gain outstanding results
• Be motivated to grow and develop
The pay rate for this role is £8.07 per hour.
If you are interested in this role please email email@example.com or contact the office on 01612421795.