Special Educational Needs Ta required to work with pupils with Autism in Slough
- Full training offered
- Competitive rate of pay depending on experience and training
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
Are you looking to work with Special Educational Needs children? Then we want to hear from you! Here at Teaching Personnel we are recruiting for SEN Teaching Assistants to work in a Special Educational Needs school in Slough.
The school caters for primary and secondary school pupils with Autism and associated needs including physical disabilities, behavioural difficulties and medical conditions. The core aim of the school is to increase pupil’s independence, social competency and prepare them for adult life by learning essential life skills.
• Sports Specialist school (helps reduce pupil’s anxiety and increase social communication in team sports).
• Supportive staffing
• Progressive career opportunities.
• Outstanding OFSTED report
• Excellent facilities, including access to a Speech and Language Therapist
• Great location close to public transport links
• Personal or professional experience working with pupils with Autism.
• Patient and empathetic.
• Experience using PEC’S, Makaton or BSL.
• Confident working with pupils 1:1
Do you live in the Slough area and want to know more about this exciting opportunity? If so please contact your SEN specialist consultant Nicole Totterdell on 01189071531 or by email at nicole.totterdell@teachingpersonnel .com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.