Behavioural Teaching Assistant needed
- Exciting opportunities to support pupils with behaviour issues
- Competitive rates of pay and access to a range of CPD
- Flexibility to work around your commitments
Do you have experience working with young people who have become disengaged from learning? Do you have a passion for supporting students during their secondary education? Our partner school are ideally looking for an experienced individual to work with students in small groups and on a 1:1 basis throughout the academic year.
This position would suit an innovative and cheerful graduate who has earned a second class degree or better and a true passion for SEN. Ideally, the school need a graduate who is able to display an empathetic side to themselves in the classroom.
The ideal candidates would be:
- Local or can travel to Liverpool
- Experienced in working with pupils with highly challenging behaviour including physical outbursts, and ADHD (minimum of 1 year).
- Knowledgeable of the Primary curriculum and has the ability to differentiate the curriculum if needed.
- Team Teach or any other behaviour de-escalation training is desirable but not essential.
- Outgoing personality with the ability to form good positive relationships but must be firm with boundaries.
For more information or to register with Teaching Personnel please contact Harry on 0151 285 4258 or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org