Teaching Assistant required in Andover
- Outstanding facilities
- Creative and interactive lesson plans
- Unified staffing team
Teaching Assistant needed for EBD School in Andover. The school benefits from brand new and modern facilities and caters for KS1 right through to KS4. Most pupils need additional support with their learning and behaviour. This is a challenging but rewarding role.
You will have
• A strong personality with clear expectations for children’s behaviour and learning
• Experience working with pupils with challenging behaviour
• The ability to motivate and encourage children
• A good understanding of EBD
• A passion to effect real change in a young persons life
If this sounds like you or you would like to know more about the role and other roles currently available with Teaching Personnel get in contact ASAP.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)