Great opportunity to work as a behaviour mentor in East London
- Rewarding 1:1 role
- Competitive rates of Pay
- Opportunity for ongoing training and support
At Teaching Personnel we offer a number of personalised tutoring services to schools in order to increase pupil attainment. As a Behaviour Buddy, you will be working 1:1 with children with challenging behaviour, providing help and support to children on a daily basis.
Behaviour buddy responsibilities include:
• Working alongside staff/classroom teachers and SM to reduce levels of unauthorised absence and improve levels of attendance and behaviour.
• Motivating students with behavioural difficulties.
• Undertaking structured Individualised education programmes
• Providing teacher’s with feedback on the children’s development.
The benefits of this role include:
• The chance to improve pupils learning experience and give them increased self-esteem and confidence.
• A chance to develop your own relationship skills working with teachers and pupils.
• Invaluable experience working within a learning environment for those working towards their next teaching qualification.
The right candidate will be someone who is passionate about making a difference in children’s lives and can act as a positive role model. If you feel you have the right skills for this role then please call teaching personnel using the contact details provided.