Behaviour Mentor required in Derbyshire/Derby City
- Exciting opportunities to support pupils with behaviour issues!
- Full and part time flexibility in South Derbyshire and Derby City
- Competitive rates of pay and access to a range of CPD!
Are you seeking a new and exciting opportunity to support pupils in school with behaviour issues? Can you work well as a role model on a 1:1 basis providing behavioural support?
If so, Teaching Personnel are working with a number of schools in Swadlincote, South Derbyshire, in providing specialist behaviour role model support on a long term basis. We receive a number of requests from our client schools who require specialist 1:1 behaviour mentors to work with pupils in class and outside of lessons to support in re-engaging them in education, as well as de-escalating behaviour outbursts.
The ideal candidates would be:
- Local or can travel to Swadlincote, South Derbyshire
- Experienced in working with pupils with highly challenging behaviour including physical outbursts, and ADHD (minimum of 1 year).
- Knowledgeable of the Primary curriculum and has the ability to differentiate the curriculum if needed.
- Team Teach or any other behaviour de-escalation training is desirable but not essential.
- Outgoing personality with the ability to form good positive relationships but must be firm with boundaries.
Once registered with Teaching Personnel we can off you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- On-going access to CPD courses including Team Teach, Autism Awareness, Safeguarding, and many more.
- A dedicated consultant within a friendly branch
- Flexibility to work around your commitments
For more information or to register with Teaching Personnel please contact Georgina on 0115 845 6405 or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com
Registration is subject to an Enhance Child Workforce DSB registered to the Update Service, good references and a registration interview in branch. Please call for more information.