Graduate Teaching Assistant - Bodmin
- Providing support to pupils on a whole class, small group and 1:1 basis
- Supported by school departments and your recruitment consultants
- Excellent teacher training opportunities in secondary schools
Graduate Teaching Assistants required for immediate start!
• Providing support to pupils on a whole class, small group and 1:1 basis
• Excellent teacher training opportunities in secondary schools
• Supported by school departments and your recruitment consultants
Teaching Personnel are looking for graduates especially in English, Science and Maths to work in our client schools in Cornwall. You will be working in secondary schools in a variety of roles from teaching assistant to supporting English, Maths and Science through intervention programs on a small group and 1:1 basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate looking to gain Secondary school experience with a view of pursuing a career in teaching.
Graduates interested in this opportunity will be expected to have:
• Professional attitude and engaging personality
• Ability to develop relations and work with young people
• Passion for your subject and desire to become a teacher
Benefits to graduates interested in this position:
• Hands on teaching experience with pupils on a 1:1 and small group basis
• Working in a variety of secondary schools on short term or long term positions
This role is ideal for those of you who are actively seeking to gain experience in order to support your PGCE application for September 2017. You will be working closely with the Teachers and other Teaching Assistants within the School supporting children from a variety of backgrounds. Some of these children come from challenging backgrounds so being able to demonstrate empathy, patience and consistency all work extremely well here.
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com or drop the office a call, on 01872 250120 today!