EYFS Learning Support Assistant to work 121 with ADHD
- Do you have experience as an SEN LSA
- Do you have experience with ADHD/ADD
- Are you a qualified LSA with English/Maths GCSE?
Teaching Personnel are working with a rapidly expanding school based in Thurrock. They were judged to be a ‘good school’ in 2014 and their aim is to provide an outstanding education for all children.
They are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and caring Learning Support Assistant committed to raising standards. You will have an ability to work flexibly and with enthusiasm, under the direction of the Pastoral lead.
You will work in partnership with class teachers, to support learning in line with the National Curriculum and Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum, codes of practice, school policies and procedures.
27.5 hours per week, term time only
8:50-3:20 (1 hour lunch break)
Fixed Term – for the duration of specific funding
They offer the opportunity of working in a school with:
• Friendly and enthusiastic pupils
• A supportive and dedicated team
• Access to training and professional development
The candidates will preferably have relevant NVQ qualifications or equivalent. They must have a good standard of English and Mathematics and basic computer skills.
• Strong behaviour management skills
• Experience of supporting a pupil with ADHD would be an advantage
• Knowledge of successful strategies to engage a pupil, with ADHD, in their learning
• Experience of the EYFS curriculum
• Flexible and adaptable with timetabling and the daily routines
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to liaise with parents and relevant staff
If you match the above description and are looking for a new role after Easter, then please get in contact with Sarah Mallett in the Chelmsford Branch on 01245 206760 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)