1:1 Support Assistant, Trafford
- Opportunity for Continuous Professional Development
- Strong supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Chance to move up the school if positive relationships are formed
A primary school in the Trafford area are looking to a recruit a Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 with a year 3 child with ADHD. The role requires someone with experience of working with ADHD and challenging behaviours ideally.
• Working 1:1 with a year 3 child with ADHD
• Keeping the child on task and reinforcing teachers tasks
• Supporting the child during small group activities
• Being positive and understanding the child’s sensitive needs
The school is looking to become a “good/outstanding” school in the near future and is a fun welcoming school with a hard working ethic. If positive relationships are formed there is an opportunity to progress up the school with the child.
If you are a team player with initiative this is a fantastic opportunity to use your skill set to make a real difference in a fantastic school. This is truly a great place to work for the right individual.
If you are interested in this learning support post and have extensive school based experience , please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org straight away or call 0161 242 1792.