1:1 Teaching Assistant - Central Middlesbrough Primary School - To work within KS2 Predominantly
- Are you passionate about working with children?
- Do you have experience working within an educational setting supporting children who face barriers towards their learning?
- Do you have a background in Youth work/ Social Work/ disadvantaged backgrounds or sports coaching?
My client school based in Central Middlesbrough have a need to support SEN in mainstream with an experienced Teaching Assistant. This welcoming Primary School has come to Teaching Personnel with a role to start immediately.
They are seeking to employ a Teaching Assistant who has the ability to work on a 1:1 basis with a young pupil within KS2 who has needs which prevent them from functioning academically/socially in a group or school setting. This Teaching assistant role will be working 1:1 with a child with ADHD and behavioural needs. The Teaching assistant who is successful in their application will be required to have experience of challenging behaviour and must have approachable references for recent work with children.
• KS2 1:1 Teaching Assistant
• Competitive rates of pay - paid weekly
• Great transport links
• Supportive KS2 Staff
• Opportunity for Permanent Contract September 2016
The successful Teaching assistant will support the young pupil directly and aim to de-escalate any potential flair up before it happens. If you have PRU experience or feel that you have the attributes required to be a role model/ behaviour buddy for this pupil, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 0191 223 5072 as soon as possible.