SEN Teaching Assistant Required in Stockport Primary School.
- Must have experience supporting pupils who are diagnosed with Autism.
- Create a positive learning environment.
- Use initiative to move child from distressing situations.
Do you have the knowledge, personality and experience of working with children who are on the autistic spectrum? Then this position is ideal for you.
A client primary school located in Stockport are seeking a dedicated Teaching Assistant to support children in the new academic intake who have recently been diagnosed with autism. It is highly important that you have the ability to create a positive learning environment as well as being consistent with your behaviour management approach.
It will be your responsibility to make sure the pupils safety is being put first at all time, meaning that whilst they are getting distressed and agitated you will need to use your own initiative to remove them in to the sensory room.
Requirements for Role:
• Must have experience supporting pupils who are diagnosed with Autism.
• Create a positive learning environment.
• Use initiative to move child from distressing situations.
If you believe you have the personality and experience for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com for shortlisting.