YEAR 4 EBD TEACHER - St Austell
- Year 4 SEMH teacher
- TEAM TEACH training provided
- Competitive weekly pay
YEAR 4 EBD TEACHER
Teaching Personnel are working closely with a school in the St Austell area that are looking to place full time primary teacher, to start in the spring term, if not before. They are dedicated to finding a candidate with the following skills and experience:
- Passionate and excellent behaviour management skills
- Ideally a FQT that is knowledgeable and dedicated
- Looking for a full time perm role
- The ideal candidate would ideally be happy teaching KS2 in a variety of settings to mixed groups and class sizes
-SEN experience: ADD/ADHD/EBD/BESD
This is a full time role and a permanent contract will be offered. The school is very supportive and if you are committed to supporting dis-engaged pupils to re-engage with education please contact Hayley our SEN and Behaviour consultant on 01872 250120 and email your CV to email@example.com.
Team teach training provided.