**Teaching Assistant** Rochdale
- Would you like to support secondary aged pupils with severe learning difficulties in a specialist setting?
- Have you previously worked with young people who have additional needs?
- Do you have the ability to work at short notice, i.e. on the same day?
A secondary SEN school in Rochdale require a number of Teaching Assistants to work on a supply basis from September 2016 with children and young people who have severe learning difficulties. The school caters for children aged 11-19 with a range of special educational needs, including ASC, SLD, PMLD and SEMH.
• The school would like individuals who have a teaching assistant qualification; level 2 or 3 is desirable, combined with experience of working with children and/or young people with severe learning difficulties.
• Additional training such as Team-Teach and Moving & Handling would be highly beneficial.
• You may be required to help out with personal care so you must have a willingness to do so.
The pay rate for this role is £8.07 per hour.
If you are interested in this role please email email@example.com or contact the office on 01612421795.