ABA tutor required at a SEN school in Slough
- Immediate Start
- CPD Opportunities- Autism Awareness and Team Teach
- Fantastic career progression
Primary Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant (TA) required in Farnham Royal.
• Supportive and knowledgeable staff
• Welcomes both experienced and non experienced teaching assistants (TAs)
• Fantastic opportunities train and develop existing skills
Introduction to what they are looking for/about the role:
A special educational needs (SEN) school based in Farnham Royal require a special educational needs teaching assistants (SENTA) full time and part time . Experience is a desired but is not essential as this school offers full training.
• Experience in Education, Psychology, Art, Music, Sports or graduates are looked-for
• Prior experience with 5 – 11 years olds on a professional level or in the home environment
• Understanding of special educational needs is ideal– specific learning disabilities such as dyslexia, autism, aspergers, challenging behaviour.
• Willing to learn, adjustable and able to take on new tasks
• Experience as an ABA tutor/teaching assistant
This school based in Farnham Royal has state of the art Special Educational Needs facilities, therefore is looking for staff that can bring out pupils true. The school’s aim is to help to reduce pupil’s anxiety and increase social communication by engaging them in team sports.
If you live in Farnham Royal ,or can easily travel to Slough from surrounding regions and you feel like you are a candidate who has 1 or more of these qualities, or simply want to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please call Nicole Totterdell on 01189 071 531 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via DBS–Full assistance provided (AGY)