ABA teaching assistant required in Maidenhead
- Do you want to promote the well-being and independence of young people?
- Bucket loads of energy? A passion for sport and activities? - This is the role for you!
- Specific training offered when necessary
Here at Teaching Personnel we are working alongside an ABA school in Maidenhead who are currently searching for a ABA tutor to support pupils 4- 16 years of age with Autism.
The main aim of the school is to provide high levels of therapeutic support alongside excellent teaching. This is to ensure that all pupils achieve their full potential. This schools mission is to help all pupils to leave school and enter employment, training or further education.
• Experience working with pupils with Autism ideally in an ABA setting
• Commit to further training courses
• Confident and passionate about encouraging pupils to succeed
• Willingness to learn, adapt and to take on new challenges
• Experience working with pupils who may displays some challenging behaviours associated with Autism
If you live in Maidenhead, or can easily travel to Maidenhead from surrounding areas and you feel like you are a candidate who has 1 or more of these qualities, or simply want to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please call Nicole Totterdell on 01189 071 531 or email Nicole.email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via DBS–Full assistance provided (AGY)