Behaviour Specialists required in Lambeth and Wandsworth
- Teaching Personnel offer CPD and Training Courses
- Fantastic transport links to schools
- Competitive rates of pay
Church of England Schools in the boroughs of Lambeth and Wandsworth are on the search for nurturing and experienced behaviour/learning mentors.
The schools provide a warm and stimulating environment for their pupils along with high standards of teaching. They are looking for behaviour specialists to join their growing staff teams.
In this role you will be required to work specifically with children who have behavioural difficulties. You will support children within their classes and take focus groups, as well as work 1:1 with children who need extra support.
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have previous experience of working with children with behaviour difficulties.
- Previously worked in a school or as a youth worker.
- Experience of providing Social/Emotional Support.
- Promote positive behaviour through effective behaviour management skills.
- Be inspiring and pro-active.
- Be an excellent communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills.
- Have a DBS on the Update Service
The school can offer:-
- Career Development
- Supportive senior leaders
- A good working environment
- A warm welcome into the school and community
Do you match the criteria? Does this role excite you?
If so, please call us on 0207 593 3071 or email email@example.com to register your interest.
The closing date for this role will be the end of the summer holidays.