1:1 TA Role Dedicated to Reception Pupil with Autism and Speech & Language Needs – October Start
- 1:1 Reception SEN Teaching Assistant
- Competitive Pay: £60+ per day (Dependant on Experience)
- Great for a Teaching Assistant that wants to progress their career
A growing school in Northolt well known for having a strong community are looking to bring in a new Teaching Assistant to start in October! The role is to work 1:1 with a pupil that is Autistic. This will be a challenging role but will be extremely rewarding with clear results to the work you put in.
The pupil has autistic spectrum disorder (ASD) and difficulties with social communication and interaction. He has moderate to severe difficulties with his expressive language skills and moderate difficulties with his understanding of language. He also has difficulties with attention and listening, sensory processing and modulation, gross and fine motor skills and self-help skills.
To be suited for the role you will need:
• Have experience in a previous EYFS role. A 1:1 position previously would be ideal.
• Strong English Language skills and a good understanding of Phonics.
• Be patient, persistent and encouraging!
• A level 3 qualification relating to child care would be beneficial.
Joining Teaching Personnel enables you to join a team of fantastic staff and support from a dedicated consultant. The school are looking to interview shortly so please apply ASAP to be considered. To apply send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0208 832 1960 for more information. We also have many other vacancies; full time, part time and flexible hours so to have a confidential chat please call us today!
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Registration is subject to an Enhanced DBS, valid references from recent employers and proof of right to work in the UK (AGY).