ABA Tutor needed in Kingston - Teaching Assistant
- Long term/full time positions
- Competitive pay rate
- Supporting pupils in KS2
Do you have experience working with challenging children/young adults?
Would you like to start working in a local primary school?
If so then Teaching Personnel would like to hear from you.
We are currently looking for highly motivated and organised individuals to take on an behavioural mentor roles and SEN Teaching Assistant jobs helping students with a variety of learning difficulties. This is a challenging role that requires patience, understanding and determination.
Teaching Personnel work with over 800 schools in London, making us the largest agency within the city. We know how difficult and stressful searching for a new job is and we are there to make sure you maximise the number of job opportunities available to you.
The ideal candidates will:
• Have experience working with children who have a variety of learning difficulties.
• Have a genuine interest in special educational needs and a desire to help challenging pupils.
• Be enthusiastic, thick skinned and charismatic.
• Any additional experience or courses that is suitable for the role.
• Fantastic experience for recent graduates working towards their PCGE.
• The chance to be a mentor and role model.
• Being able to make a real difference for children who suffer from SEN or behavioural difficulties.
Our schools are looking to interview soon, so make sure to apply ASAP to be taken into consideration for the role.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org