Modern Primary School in Kingston seeking SEN HLTA -£75 per day
- Modern School with great facilities & resources
- Very supportive and welcoming staff
- School is extending and will be lots of opportunity to grow & develop
I work with a wonderful Primary School in Greenford who are currently seeking a SEN HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant) to start immediately in a long term full time role.
This school is a Kingston Council community school which provides high quality education for children aged between 2 and 11 years who have profound (PMLD) and severe (SLD) learning difficulties and autism. Many of their pupils have additional physical disabilities, medical and care needs, sensory and behavioural difficulties.
The role will entail working with a team of TA’s and the class teacher, and will need to be able to lead a team. The school are looking for some one who is confident and organised and who will be able to take responsibility in assisting the teacher in meeting pupil development targets.
The ideal candidate:
• Must be available in January and have ABA training OR experience
• Experience working with ASC and PMLD is essential
• As the HLTA you will be responsible for the other TAs in the class
• You will need to be confident, organised and be able to lead a team
• Team Teach (Or positive behaviour management) training is ideal
• Flexible and adaptive
The school are looking to see candidate’s trial ASAP. If you think this role is for you and you have the right experience, then please call Mandy on 0208 944 1088 or send your updated CV to email@example.com